After the success of my most recent 30 day Squats Challenge I had so many of you
asking to make it a regular feature on my channel. With Summer coming up and the threat
of crop tops and bikinis i thought there was no better challenge than an ABS challenge, and to
my happiness you all seem to have agreed.
- First off, print off the above picture, save it to your phone or your desktop.
- Then watch the below video for step by step instructions of how to do each exercise.
- It only takes 5MINUTES so you can use it as your only workout.
- You can combine it with the 30 day Squat challenge or any other workout that you do during the day.
- If you find it hurts your arms take a 10 second break after each 30 second set.
- If you have chosen to do the 30 day squat challenge at the same time just remember to stretch and cool down after to lengthen your muscles.
- Dont forget to take a 'Before' photo so that you can compare you progress throughout the 30days.
Remember 80% of abs are made in the kitchen, the other 20% in the gym so please make
sure that you try to maintain a healthy diet throughout the 30days, avoiding sugary foods or
anything that bloats you, such as Bread / Pasta. Fluid is incredibly important to maintain a flat
tummy so always aim to drink 1 - 2 litres of water a day.
If you are struggling for food ideas check out the above videos which has a sneaky
look inside my fridge or the video below where I talk about healthy snack ideas (for those of
you who need a little naughtiness in their lives!)
Don't forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. I can't wait to see your final photo.
Thank you for reading xox