#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

17 April 2013

30DAY CHALLENGE // ABS

After the success of my most recent 30 day Squats Challenge I had so many of you 
asking to make it a regular feature on my channel. With Summer coming up and the threat
of crop tops and bikinis i thought there was no better challenge than an ABS challenge, and to
 my happiness you all seem to have agreed.

  • First off, print off the above picture, save it to your phone or your desktop. 
  • Then watch the below video for step by step instructions of how to do each exercise. 
  • It only takes 5MINUTES so you can use it as your only workout. 
  • You can combine it with the 30 day Squat challenge or any other workout that you do during the day.
  • If you find it hurts your arms take a 10 second break after each 30 second set. 
  • If you have chosen to do the 30 day squat challenge at the same time just remember to stretch and cool down after to lengthen your muscles. 
  • Dont forget to take a 'Before' photo so that you can compare you progress throughout the 30days.


Remember 80% of abs are made in the kitchen, the other 20% in the gym so please make 
sure that you try to maintain a healthy diet throughout the 30days, avoiding sugary foods or 
anything that bloats you, such as Bread / Pasta. Fluid is incredibly important to maintain a flat
 tummy so always aim to drink 1 - 2 litres of water a day. 


If you are struggling for food ideas check out the above videos which has a sneaky
 look inside my fridge or the video below where I talk about healthy snack ideas (for those of 
you who need a little naughtiness in their lives!)


Don't forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook. I can't wait to see your final photo.

Thank you for reading xox


22 comments:

  1. Definitely going to be doing this, its such a killer though:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do it! Let me know how you get on xx

      Delete
  2. Maybe I'll try this i may!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carly, I'm going to start this next month! Not starting it now though because I have a triathlon on friday at school, really nervous, especially about the swimming and the fact we have to cycle over a building site but I'm kind of looking forward to it. The video you did about preparing for a challenge has really helped, thanks! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elinor, so glad you are joining in, it doesnt matter when you do it at all - good luck with your triathlon - you'll be great just let me know how you get on! xxx

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yay! Let me know how you get on! xx

      Delete
  5. Starting today! I can't wait to see how it works. I guess I will have to take a before picture so that I will be able to see the difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you will - i can't wait to see it!! xxx

      Delete
  6. Hello! :) I'm currently doing the 30day abs challange but I don't know what kind of food is suitable for me to eat while doing the challenge. Is it okay to do a video to show on what kind of food shall I eat or reply me. :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to do this!Do you also have an arms challenge to battle those bingo wings?

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi there! I can't see the.video. is it available through my phone? Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just found your 30 day ab challenge video today and today is day #1 for me! i logged my rep count for each set. time to get serious about getting those abs!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us this useful information. DISCOVER HOW TO GET PECS HERE! If you incorperate the follwing tips into your Bodybuilding Workouts you see massive growth in your pecs. - Fitness Programs Review.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great article ! Im taking this challenge up this month after finding it on www.30dayfitnesschallenges.com !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So firstly (1.) you are absolutely adorable, (2.) that is possibly the smallest icebox I have ever seen, (3.) you must think Americans are the slowest speakers in the world! ;) I had to rewind the video in a couple spots, ha.

    Mostly though, I wanted to thank you! I will definitely be starting this today! -Maureen-

    ReplyDelete
  14. carly is there a way where we can contact u like via email?

    ReplyDelete
  15. great challenge

    www.30dayfitnesscommunity.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. im going to start this! looks awesome! thanks for the video on youtube! (;

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments from you all so thank you for taking the time. I will always answer any questions that you leave me but feel free to email me or tweet me @CarlyRowena for a quicker response :)